MRS. MYRNA Q. SEVILLA
MRS. MYRNA Q. SEVILLA
Hygeia D. Rivera
Jovelyn A. Lapon
Dave E. Gimelga
Jeson B. Alibangbang
The Registrar’s office is the gateway for a student’s admission to the school. It manages registration and student records, such as recording and upgrading of grades, issuing certificates of enrolment or completion, diploma or certificate of graduation. It also evaluates graduation requirements and issues school records or transcripts.
Parents, Students and/or school clients can access information of the Registrar’s services through the school’s website www.shs-adc.edu.ph. For inquiries of the services of the Registrar’s office you can send email messages to email@example.com for concerns regarding: school application, enrolment, requesting transcripts/ school records, clearance for leaving the school, updating of personal data, address and contact information and graduation requirements.
Monday to Friday
7:30 AM to 12:00 NOON
1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
7:30 AM to 11:30 AM
School Academic Calendar
Assists and facilitates student applications. Applications are processed starting from December to May.
Special Study Permit (foreign students)
School Record/Transcripts & Certificates
Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
College Application Forms
-PHOTOCOPY of passport biodata page and latest admission with valid authorised stay
B. INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS
1. For inquiries, email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For document requests, email your requests to jovelyn.mirafuentes@shs-
- Registrar will reply to confirm your request.
- Registrar will ask if you prefer the documents:
· in soft copy (will be sent to your email)
· in hard copy ( picking up of the documents will be scheduled in gate 1)
- Registrar will advise how payment will be done online through BDO/Metrobank
3. Send a clear copy of the validated deposit slip (scanned/pictured) to jovelyn.mirafuentes@shs-
4. Ms. Jovelyn will verify your payment with the Accounting office using the scanned/pictured validated deposit slip
5. Releasing of documents according to their preferred method.
TIME FRAME of Requests:
1-2 working days: (Form 137) Transcript of Records
1-2 working days: Certificates
a) TOR requests of Alumni should be requested from his/her last school attended.
b) SHS-Ateneo de Cebu Registrar’s Office may grant to Alumni request if they submit a Letter of No Objection issued by the Registrar of his/her last school attended.
> Fresh Senior High School graduates can request a copy of their Transcript of Records until said document has been transferred to the school/college/university where he/she is officially enrolled in