Monday to Friday :: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Saturday :: 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM
The audio-visual collection is considered an important component of the total information system of the library and is housed separately from the other library resources. The Audio-Visual Center has a collection of audio and visual material and equipment that are primarily intended to serve the needs of its clientele.
Administrators, faculty and staff are encouraged to help build the audio-visual collection.
The Audio-Visual Center should make available the following services to its users:
- Training and assistance in the effective utilization of instructional media; assist faculty and students in their instructional needs such as making power point presentations, audio-video recording and graphic designing/lay out and editing.
- Assistance in the operation of different equipment such as multi media and sound system as requested by the teachers and other members of the school community.
- Lending of AV materials
- Information dissemination of new acquisitions
- Training on the proper operation and care of AV materials
- Dub/burn materials/audio recording for classroom purposes as requested by the faculty or the department concerned
- Acceptance of reservations for meetings, conferences, and other functions
- Supervise the periodic cleaning, repair and maintenance of the various AV equipment
- Maintain and operate LED boards
- Photo archiving